Pages

Thursday 17 October 2019

Recount about market day!




6 musketeers 

Plan 
Using words to make it interesting.

HOORAY! Market day has come it's like a dream has finally came true.I had a big smile on face for school so I got ready and went to school.So when I got there I got really EXCITED! But it was only me there so I waited   for my teammates in my group to come.And when my group came we went to class to get started with the roll.So when it was time to cook i just forgot that my friends cooked it last night at one of my friends house but i didn't go.But it was easy today all we had to do today is the frosting and the decoration. It was cool and easy for me to do ...But we had trouble it wasn't as easy as i thought it would be,because it look terrible but yummy.Because we never set up our table area and put the food on the table because everyone there that was selling they were already set up there table and place the food but some groups didn't.

So it was time to bring the cupcakes to the hall and they didn't look terrible after all because we added more frosting which look yummy,delicious,Beautiful,Glorious okay maybe I should stop now but they look good with a finishing touch which is the sprinkles and we made flower hair clips for the customer to wear around and keep it.

So we started.And i was the one who brought the last plate of the cupcakes Because we made a lot.So when i got in there,there was already a line full of parents and other families.So i brought the cupcakes to the tables and Our Principal miss Martin said that we are gonna get started.And families brought stuff already there was Slime,Juice,plants,Frames,Otai,Fruit sticks and many other stuff.We had some customers buying some cupcake’s and some flower hair clips.

And when we had ran out of cupcakes there was still 4 flower hair clips on the table but i brought one to have and i was exactly wearing it around and buying some stuff too.

I was exactly surprised that some people gave us some good feedback they said it look nice and when they tried it the said it tasted nice we a big smile on our faces and were happy happy too.It was interesting selling cupcakes it was really tough to handle but we had a whole group and we worked together as a team.And it was a good experience.Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.