Pages

Monday 9 December 2019

Pepeha SLJ

Activity 2: Exploring Our Roots


I have to write a Pepeha about me:(And I am going to write in English)

Malolelei my name is Mele finione pope I am 11 yrs old and I go to Wesley primary school. And I am in Rm7 with my teacher name Mr vega(Santi for short). I have 1 brother no sister but me and a mom and a dad. My Dream is to help my mum, dad and brother to get more money. And I have a lot of options for what I want to work for like: Hairstyler, Flight Attendants or a Doctor.

So the subject I like in school is maths and writing because I am used to writing a lot and I think maths is good because I will be starting to go to Kumon😎. But I always try to read my best even tho I get mixed up with other sentences. So now my dream vacation is to go to America in sans Fransisco so I could meet my cousins(But I went to America and came back on somewhere around November on the 1 week on Thursday mabey. But I also want to go on Cruz to Hawaii with just my family and my mum & dad's side on a reunion. (A.K.A also with my cousin and little cousins too.) 

My favorite color is blue and yellow and the whole rainbow including black, silver, white, brown and gold. My favorite drink is Cold as water and fizzy and other healthy drinks including smoothies and shakes. My favorite food is butter chicken and wraps and chips and other kinds of healthy cooked food.thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.