Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

SLJ Setting sail


DAY 1: EXPLORERS


Activity 1: Setting Sail [4 point
People from the Pacific nations were always navigators and explorers.In the past, there were stars, sun, and ocean. Pacific people use to follow the stars. Because in the past they never had maps and cell phones and tracking devices to find there way, they were smart and follow what they can see.
What will your ten food to take when your sailing across the sea?
I have to list 10 food to take:

  • Refreshing water(because it gives you more strength and also helps to make you survive.
  • Fruits(It's healthy and make you feed your belly)
  • Coconut water(It's like nice and like surviving water that many people might have used.
  • Candies(For a treat)
  • Alovera water(Nice water)
  • Baked cakes(Nice tea)
  • Iced tea(Healthy)
  • Smoothie drink(Protein)
  • Panel(to make you feel better just in case you're sick)
  • Mango(is a fruit that is healthy).

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mele ,

    Its me Lillian, from your class . I really liked the way you explained it very easy for us to see properly. Maybe next time you could think about more important stuff instead of just food.

    CLEARLY from Lillian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mele,

    It's me Gladys, also from your class. I really loved reading your work and enjoying to learn more stuff from you. Maybe next time you could probably put in more detail and also lillian its actually surposed to be food not anything else like clothes.

    Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malo e lelei Mele, I hope you had a restful and fun Christmas and New Years!

    I am Kueni and I’m working as a blog commenter on the Summer Learning Journey this summer working with the Ako Hiko cluster. Have you done the Summer Learning Journey before? I’m looking forward to reading your posts and the other bloggers' posts from the Ako Hiko cluster, over the next few weeks!

    Thank you for completing your first activity for the Summer Learning Journey.
    Ka pai on sharing the 10 food items you would pack with you on your voyage across the seas. I really like that you have chosen to pack my all-time favourite fruit Mangoes! I also like that you have not only included normal water but also coconut water and aloe vera water too! Nice choices :)

    If you were to go on a voyage across the waters, where in the world would you want to stop off?

    I look forward to reading more of your blog posts this summer!
    Kueni :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.